Notice pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003: Data Protection Act.
Dear Sir/Madam, we wish to inform you that Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 (Data Protection Act) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with the above act. Data provided will be used in a correct, lawful and transparent manner to protect your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003, the following information is provided:
1. The personal data you have provided will be processed for the following purposes: contractual obligations, accounting requirements and in preparing quotes.
2. Processing may be carried out using the following method: printed format.
3. The conferment of data is compulsory in order to fulfil legal and contractual obligations. Any refusal to supply such data may lead to a discontinuation of the relationship.
4. The data collected may be disclosed to the following parties: banks, insurance companies, professional firms, transport companies and data processing companies.
5. The data controller is Trerè Innovation Unipersonale Srl, I-46041 Asola (MN), Via Modena 18, VAT no. IT01661460202.
6. You may exercise your rights with the data controller at any time in regards to the aforementioned processing pursuant to article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. In the absence of a written response the above information shall be deemed as accepted.