Do you live and breathe cycling? Do you just love sharing your passion on social media? Become a UYNner! Take part in the UYN Biking Ambassador Project now. We’re on the look out for modern, dynamic cyclists and cycling enthusiasts. We want to give you the gift of a unique experience, during the Sellaronda Bike Day, on Friday 21 and Saturday 22 June. Up for grabs is the chance to become an ambassador for UYN, the most technological and advanced sportswear brand.
GET TO KNOW US BETTER!
To take part in our exclusive UYN Biking Ambassador Project, click the link below and fill out the form, by answering some quick questions.
The successful cyclists will have the chance to:
- Spend two days at a luxury resort and ride a TITICI bike over the grand Dolomite passes with UYN.
- Receive extremely high-quality kit from UYN, ALBA OPTICS and HJC.
- Become a spokesperson for the brand at races, events and training sessions.
BECOME A #UYNNER, 21-22 JUNE
The BECOME A #UYNNER event is taking place on Friday 21 and Saturday 22 June at the Passo Sella Dolomiti Mountain Resort in Selva di Val Gardena (Bolzano). We can’t wait to see you, for two incredible days at a dream location, where you can get acquainted with the UYN universe.
Friday 21 June
- We’ll meet after lunch, and you’ll have the option to spend the afternoon relaxing in the wellness area.
- Our staff will introduce you to the world of UYN: we’ll explain and hand out the exclusive UYNner kit.
- Dinner at the Passo Sella Dolomiti Mountain Resort restaurant.
Saturday 22 June
- In the morning, test event with TITICI bikes, attended by UYN staff. We’ll be cycling the four legendary Dolomite passes (Sella, Pordoi, Campolongo and Gardena) which will - amazingly - all be closed to motor traffic for the Sellaronda Bike Day 2019.
- Event conclusion.
UYN Ambassadors will all be given a stunning set of kit for both going out cycling and for down time. The kit includes products from the new UYN ultra-performance range - the Alpha Biking collection - as well as ALBA OPTICS Delta cycling glasses and an HJC Furion aerodynamic helmet.